I would like to keep the Classifieds simple. no minimum post requirements, etc. However, we need to keep things clean in here. NO SPAMMING! no selling anything that YOU aren't selling (i.e. don't sell stuff for your buddy, or neighbor, or whatever), only post up things that you specifically are selling. its okay to post up non-photography stuff for sale, as long as it is YOU that are selling it.

if you're posting up a link to something like eBay or Craiglist where there is a neat item or something, it doesn't have to be YOU selling it, but keep the outside links photography or wildlife/nature related only. I don't want to see e-bay links to random junk. If you just have a link to something you find funny or otherwise, please post it in the lounge area rather than the classifieds

ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE PRIVATE AND BETWEEN THE SELLER AND BUYER ONLY. PHOTOGRAPHYWILD.COM, IT'S OWNERS, AND AFFILIATED BUSINESSES/WEBSITES ASSUME ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS WHICH TAKE PLACE WITHIN THE CLASSIFIEDS.

Please take a active role to keep yourself and your information safe in all online transactions. By using the classifieds forum, you are assuming all legal, fiscal, and all other responsibility and liability for your posts, actions, and transactions.