Register a FREE account with us to see less ads.

Thread: Monte Cristo range

Likes (Received)

Monte Cristo range

These where at my camp

Most of these didnt turn out to good due to rain on the lens. Witch is the best?
    Likes NEF.D90 liked this post

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    nice, I like #4 best where you can kindof see the far mountain through the fog. I was up near that area on Saturday, we went up ogden canyon and around the eden area.
    -Justin

Bodies - D800E
    Lenses - Sigma 18-35 f1.8 DC | Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Zeiss 21mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art | 105mm f2.5 AI-S | 70-200 f2.8G VRII | 200mm F4.0D Micro AF | 300mm f2.8 VRII

My PhotographyWild Blog

C&C is always welcome on the images I post.

Likes (Received)
    I was trying to play with settings on the camera. Its amazing how much it changes the picture. Now I just need to learn what those settings do.

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    oh yeah, small changes can make a big difference. its just like learning to tune your truck, you kinda have to just jump into it. Though luckily nowadays its much easier to learn, when I started it was in the film era so I had to wait and hopefully remember what my settings were after development to see what I needed to change, and I had to pay for the film and development and such....nowadays we're not limited to 24 or 36 frames per roll, and we get instant view of the image so we can change things...

feel free to make any threads with questions or anything too.
    -Justin

Bodies - D800E
    Lenses - Sigma 18-35 f1.8 DC | Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Zeiss 21mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art | 105mm f2.5 AI-S | 70-200 f2.8G VRII | 200mm F4.0D Micro AF | 300mm f2.8 VRII

My PhotographyWild Blog

C&C is always welcome on the images I post.