Register a FREE account with us to see less ads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas!

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone, have fun, and be safe!
    -Justin

Bodies - D800E
    Lenses - Sigma 18-35 f1.8 DC | Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Zeiss 21mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art | 105mm f2.5 AI-S | 70-200 f2.8G VRII | 200mm F4.0D Micro AF | 300mm f2.8 VRII

My PhotographyWild Blog

C&C is always welcome on the images I post.

Likes (Received)
    And remember dont do anything I wouldnt do

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Whipped383 View Post
    And remember dont do anything I wouldnt do
    there aren't too many things on that list haha
    -Justin

Bodies - D800E
    Lenses - Sigma 18-35 f1.8 DC | Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Zeiss 21mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art | 105mm f2.5 AI-S | 70-200 f2.8G VRII | 200mm F4.0D Micro AF | 300mm f2.8 VRII

My PhotographyWild Blog

Likes (Received)
    Ha ha your so right is the sad thing.

Anyone know of anything fun they are getting?
    Likes Aloicious liked this post

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    not much here, asked for cash from the parents to help pay some bills. I wanted to get something fun for the wife and I. we're both sick of baby junk. so I thought it'd be fun to get a couple rubber band machine guns and have rubber band wars with each other, it sounds strange but its something my wife will totally dig.
    -Justin

Bodies - D800E

My PhotographyWild Blog

Likes NEF.D90 liked this post

Likes (Received)
    Merry Christmas everybody! Only photography related things I got this year was a lens pen and a 1TB external hard drive. All the lenses I asked for were a bit much

Quote Originally Posted by Aloicious View Post
    not much here, asked for cash from the parents to help pay some bills. I wanted to get something fun for the wife and I. we're both sick of baby junk. so I thought it'd be fun to get a couple rubber band machine guns and have rubber band wars with each other, it sounds strange but its something my wife will totally dig.
    Some of these bad boys? https://imgur.com/gallery/cSql2

| Canon EOS Rebel T3i | Fisheye EF 15mm f/2.8 | EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS | EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II | Oben AC-1420 Tripod |

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kamokevin View Post
    Merry Christmas everybody! Only photography related things I got this year was a lens pen and a 1TB external hard drive. All the lenses I asked for were a bit much

yup, exactly! I got into their kickstarter campaign when it was going on, I originally got them hoping they'd be here for my wife's birthday last march but the delivery was way late and they just got them the other week. There were a bunch of issues getting them sent out, mainly being that they are from Ukraine, and the guy who makes them lived in the middle of the civil war going on over there right now, so he had to evacuate and re-establish the production elsewhere which delayed things quite a bit, no big deal for me I've only backed a couple kickstarters and every single one of them has been delayed beyond what they estimate in the campaign. but they're pretty cool. although that fast reloader doesn't work too well the bands get twisted and its difficult to maneuver, its really awkward and difficult to use, its faster just to put them on one at a time for me, luckily there are plenty of bands on it, so you've got a good amount to shoot before needing to reload.
    -Justin

Bodies - D800E

My PhotographyWild Blog

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas everyone.
    Whipped I'm doing something you apperently done do, eating like a fat kid! Bahahaa.
    Only photography related thing I got was a set of three nice picture frames I asked for.
    I really forgot to ask for camera related goodies.

The very best present I got was my dad cut me half of my "bonus" which is the money I made over my salary.
    $3600, I got the check at 9 am and had $300 left by noon. :-)
    I paid off my truck and jessicas engagement ring.
    Best Christmas present is being nearly debt free.
    If your going to dream, Dream Big!
    Likes Aloicious liked this post

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamokevin View Post

yup, exactly! I got into their kickstarter campaign when it was going on, I originally got them hoping they'd be here for my wife's birthday last march but the delivery was way late and they just got them the other week. There were a bunch of issues getting them sent out, mainly being that they are from Ukraine, and the guy who makes them lived in the middle of the civil war going on over there right now, so he had to evacuate and re-establish the production elsewhere which delayed things quite a bit, no big deal for me I've only backed a couple kickstarters and every single one of them has been delayed beyond what they estimate in the campaign. but they're pretty cool. although that fast reloader doesn't work too well the bands get twisted and its difficult to maneuver, its really awkward and difficult to use, its faster just to put them on one at a time for me, luckily there are plenty of bands on it, so you've got a good amount to shoot before needing to reload.
    Dude those are awesome. That's sweet that your wife likes to play around like that. If you ever wanna "shoot" hit me up and I'll grab some of my stash and meet ya at stansbury island. You'd probably like my black powder

Steve that's awesome and good to get your sexy truck paid off especially now that it needs repairs lol

My boss gave me a pretty nice bonus to. He said he talked to his investment guy and was just going to surprise me and put it in an account for me but i guess they can't do it without my consent. Any who he's serious about wanting to help me set something up and pretty serious about wanting me to take over the business.
    Likes NEF.D90 liked this post

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Wow that sounds like an awesome opportunity whipped.
    How many employees are there?
    If your going to dream, Dream Big!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast