Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Camera360 app for android.

Register a FREE account with us to see less ads.

Thread: Camera360 app for android.

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Camera360 app for android.

I use my galaxy for photos here and there and I wanted a better camera app. I went on the hunt for one in the play store, and came up with this app.
    So far it does a ton of stuff.
    It asked for a lot of permissions when you download it. Not more than FB or most other apps but for a camera I thought it was a bit much.
    With that said, after using the camera and seeing what all it does I now understand why it needed so much access.
    They send you updates for the editing. The other day I got a starry night package. It was free and I'll post some sample photos that I've taken.
    It's really a great app and I have put it in place of my standard camera app.

The last three are part of the starry overlay package. I took the photos in the day and it added the overlay.
    No it's not super clean and perfect but fun to play with none the less.
    Gives me photo manipulation idea for later with my DSLR.
    If your going to dream, Dream Big!

Likes (Received)
    That's what makes it fun tho is playing with stuff like that
    Olympus E-620 borrowed
    Likes NEF.D90 liked this post

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    nice, I've got a little phone photo editing program on my phone that does fairly well, it just came with the phone though so I haven't really tried anything else. I don't really use my phone for anything except if I need to take a pic and its the only the available
    -Justin

Bodies - D800E
    Lenses - Sigma 18-35 f1.8 DC | Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Zeiss 21mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art | 105mm f2.5 AI-S | 70-200 f2.8G VRII | 200mm F4.0D Micro AF | 300mm f2.8 VRII

My PhotographyWild Blog

C&C is always welcome on the images I post.