Register a FREE account with us to see less ads.

Page 248 of 269 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2681

Thread: chat thread.

Likes (Received)

chat thread.

Getting two more next week.
    Maybe more after that

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NEF.D90 View Post
    Ok, I just reread all of the rules.
    I see now that there was an update on 2-4-15.
    Sorry I'm mostly on tapatalk and it doesn't alway show what's new or edited.
    I would spend more time on my pc but it's very slow and annoying at times. Also the Internet in the country is not the fastest.
    Thanks for bringing it up whipped.

On the topic of the update, I'm currently doing just that. I went and looked at camo coveralls the other night.
    If like to get a set just so I blend a little better in a forest environment. I also got scent block and a "windicator" (scentless powder to determine wind direction)
    A hunting I will go a hunting I will go. Lol but it's in a nature preserve so the only thing you can shoot wild life with is a camera lol.
    What I'm getting blamed for telling someone they should have shot something? And that I don't like a particular animal? I don't like snakes either or spiders or rodents just for the record
    Last edited by Whipped383; February 6th, 2015 at 09:37 PM.
    Olympus E-620 borrowed

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whipped383 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NEF.D90 View Post
    Ok, I just reread all of the rules.
    I see now that there was an update on 2-4-15.
    Sorry I'm mostly on tapatalk and it doesn't alway show what's new or edited.
    I would spend more time on my pc but it's very slow and annoying at times. Also the Internet in the country is not the fastest.
    Thanks for bringing it up whipped.

On the topic of the update, I'm currently doing just that. I went and looked at camo coveralls the other night.
    If like to get a set just so I blend a little better in a forest environment. I also got scent block and a "windicator" (scentless powder to determine wind direction)
    A hunting I will go a hunting I will go. Lol but it's in a nature preserve so the only thing you can shoot wild life with is a camera lol.
    What I'm getting blamed for telling someone they should have shot something? And that I don't like a particular animal? I don't like snakes either or spiders or rodents just for the record
    Nobody is blaming you, but to be fair the whole hunting conversation was off topic and out of place.

Likes (Received)
    But i never said " I like to hunt coyotes" just that he should of shot it cause there's a bounty. I don't see how that turned into a hunting related anything but whatever I guess I offended someone and need to just drop it
    Olympus E-620 borrowed

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    No body is blaming you or anyone, no body is fingerpointing at all, we didn't even say what you suggested was wrong or bad or anything, there are just different sides to the debate. The only reason I updated the rules is that I saw that in the future that topic could be a source of potential problems, so I wanted to get it documented before any real problems arose (NOT from you or Josh, I know you could have a reasonable debate without causing problems, but my experience in other forums proves that if a rule isn't written down, *cough*GMT400*cough*, someone somewhere will start causing problems just to cause problems because they think its fun or whatever, that's why I try to stay on top of things so that stuff doesn't happen, I've even amended the rules on GTC several times)...

Don't get bogged down in semantics either, in it's simplest terms, hunting is only "the practice of killing or trapping any animal, or pursuing it with the intent of doing so", regardless of if it's for sport, food, or bounty or whatever.

but lets drop it, if anyone has any concerns or anything you're welcome to PM me.
    -Justin

Bodies - D800E
    Lenses - Sigma 18-35 f1.8 DC | Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Zeiss 21mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art | 105mm f2.5 AI-S | 70-200 f2.8G VRII | 200mm F4.0D Micro AF | 300mm f2.8 VRII

My PhotographyWild Blog

C&C is always welcome on the images I post.
    Likes Grey Wolf liked this post

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    ANYWAYS...how's everyone doing?

My wife and I are so tired, our kid is starting to go through a phase where he won't sleep unless someone is holding him, so as soon as we put him down he starts crying, so basically someone is awake all the time so he won't scream. its exhausting. he will sleep on car rides though, so I may just go out for a random drive this evening to get him to sleep so my wife can sleep, maybe I'll take the photo gear and go do some shooting or something.

not to mention I've got a mid-term on monday on top of all this.
    -Justin

Bodies - D800E
    Lenses - Sigma 18-35 f1.8 DC | Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Zeiss 21mm f2.8 ZF.2 | Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art | 105mm f2.5 AI-S | 70-200 f2.8G VRII | 200mm F4.0D Micro AF | 300mm f2.8 VRII

My PhotographyWild Blog

Likes (Received)
    Like I said I understand it and I'm not trying to cause problems, I never intentionally try to do that. You guys are like brothers to me.

GMT400 and FSC are to sites I stay away from lol I like the smaller community better anyhow.

I must have got lucky with my kid she has slept all night since she was 3 months. Its taken till now tho that shell go to bed on her own when we put her in her crip. We always had to hold her to get her to sleep and lay her down and hope she didn't wake. She is a little monkey tho. Had her in her high chair strapped in with a 5 point strap, turn my back for one second and she had climbed out over the tray and onto the bar in our kitchen. Now she is chasing my yorkie around. I feel so sorry for the poor dog but she's to dumb to get out of the way.

I got my new bed today. Wow its amazing
    Olympus E-620 borrowed

Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    yeah he's doing better now, not sure what the deal was. he's only 2 weeks old though, so things will get better. I've gotta cram today for my exam tomorrow. I'm looking forward to this semester being over. I like school but this semester I've got a bunch of classes to finish off my gen ed stuff that didn't transfer so its a lot of forced classes and stuff I have no interest in.
    -Justin

Bodies - D800E

My PhotographyWild Blog

Likes (Received)
    Brailey has this animation thing that hangs in her crib and animals move and it plays music and lights and stuff. Her Grandma got it for her when she was about 2 months and its amazing to put her to sleep. She still uses it lol
    Olympus E-620 borrowed

Likes (Received)
    On going to the track so I don't jack Steve's thread anymore I'll probably just hit the midnight drags. I may want to go make a test run so I don't embarrass myself lol but I'll let ya know.
    Olympus E-620 borrowed
    Likes Aloicious liked this post